[tc] A short tale for the list.

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:41:47 +0800

I know I've ranted about how long the winter has been and how little time I've
had to indulge in the internet. Actually, I'm kinda sorry for dumping on you
all. It's rough when you're going through a divorce. Seems like everyone you
know scatters when you're around even when things are well with you. :-p
Anyway, I managed to break my long dry spell of inspiration and I wrote a short
tale for you to enjoy. At least I hope you do. Now I can finish off this bottle
of red wine with a clear conscience. :-p I did good! :-)
Enjoy the tale and let me know what you think! :-)
:
Rown
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles