[TapeVille] Re: Great Concept for List!

  • From: Alex HORTON <alexhorton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 03:14:13 +0000

I think I used Ampex machines when I took radio broadcasting in college. I love
that kerchunk sound as well.

I don't currently work with open-reel tape but I would like to. My buddy has a
whole bunch of recordings of albums that aired on CHUM-fm and WBUF and we would
both like to find a machine to play them on.