[talks-uk] Re: new phone query

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:49:25 +0100

one problem is that him and vodaphone ramp up peoples' expectations by
encouraging them to contact him.  If Mike Duxbury is too busy, and he may
well be to deal with all calls from enquirers, he should not directly
publicise his own contact details.  If things go well, retailers should be
able to handle most of these queries after all.

Cheers

Graham