[talks-uk] another internet and E51 query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:59:37 +0100

Hi all,

Having now managed to successfuly use the internet with my E51, I have
sevearl questions.

1.  Wehn on Facebook, how do I get back from one page to another.

2.  How can I refresh an internet page with the E51.

3.   My E51 currently has internet addresses I have previously entered in
recent weeks, plus mistaken addresses.  the probelm is if I so much as
attempt to tyep in an address, my E51 automatically brings up the list of
addresses which is ratehr annoying. How can I stop this from happening
please.

4.   what exactly is wLAN and how can I install it.

5.   are there a list of keystrokes I can find out about to help me better
use the internet with the E51.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this one.

Regards

Paul