[talks-uk] Re: "Consultancy"

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:15:59 +0100

request for help is equally as vague as it gets, I have to open the message
first to know if there is a chance I might be able to help you in the first
place. users should consider, most recipients on these lists get hundreds of
messages a day, if not more... so we are forced to vet the messages by subject
line, a simple, request for help, will often just get deleted by many users.
what do you need help with, etc.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 2 May 2011, at 16:05, Mike Cassidy wrote:

Hello,

Request for help might be more appropriate. To me 'consultancy' gives the
impression that you are athe consultant.

Hth,

Mike