[talks-uk] a fring problem

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:59:44 +0100

This is not really a Talks problem, but a problem with Fring. Whenever I try
to subscribe to any add-ons in Fring, I type my username and password in,
and get the message: subscribing, ke 2 cancel, it then sits there for a
minute or two and sends me back to the username and password screen. Anybody
know what the problem might be? I do have an internet connection which is
working, as I can call the fring test call and it works.

Cheers

Alex