[talks-uk] Re: Talks Versions and Voices

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:13:23 -0000

Talking about voices. Does anyone know if it's possible to install the English UK eliquence voice along side the English American one?

I'd like to have the UK voice but don't really wanna update talks in order to get it.

Just thought I'd ask.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>