[talks-uk] Re: Talks Versions and Voices

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:18:50 -0000

Someone once suggested to me that they should use celebrity voices when
making software like JAWS and Talks. Weel seen it wasn't a user who
suggested this or they'd have realised it would push the cost even higher
than it currently is and it's already high enough!

Barbara
Though I might consider paying to have Brad Pitt at the push of a
button...His voice that it of course.

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779