[talks-uk] Re: Sad news concerning Torsten Brand, lead developer for talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:13:33 +0100

Indeed Chris. I fear people misinterpreting you. Anyone who has come to know
you through lists will know that you always make yourself available to assist
others.
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Sad news concerning Torsten Brand, lead developer for
talks
From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/04/2010 5:44 pm

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear this! That's so tragic as he recently released
Talks 5. Just amazing how we can't take our bodies for granted can we? May
he rest in peace.