[talks-uk] Re: Is TALKS Free or not

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:17:51 +0100

Hi Susan,

As far as I am aware this is quite a regular occurrence with Vodaphone. A friend of mine has recently done exactly what you mentioned. The general advice is that you pay for the talks upgrade and then Vodaphone re-emburse you. Just as easy as that.

I think to answer Hussein's statement in that the monthly rental you pay for a contract phone covers the cost of talks quite a few times over.. OFCOM recently advised mobile phone companies to clean up there act regarding prices. Whether they do or not is anyone's guess.

Kindest Regards, John
Kindest Regards, John
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan.mcdonald119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>