[talks-uk] Re: Is TALKS Free or not

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:52:24 +0100

Hussein, agreed. It's also just occurred to me to wonder how many phones are
now available that Talks standard will run on.
Cheers
Alex

From: susan mcdonald <susan.mcdonald119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/04/2010 8:25 pm

Hi All,
I thought Talks was free for certain mobile phones but when i tried
our only Vodaphone shop they didn't supply any of the phones on the
list I had and because I wasn't buying the phone from them I would
have to pay £100. to have talks put on, is this a con job or should I

Sue McD