[talks-uk] Re: Instructions for N86 Needed

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:09:50 +0100

Hi Susan,

I've recently purchased an N86 and, all I can say, is that your friend is very fortunate that she has had one given to her.

It would be best if you could ask questions to begin with, because you know where your friend is starting from and what, exactly, she does and doesn't know. You'll find people more than willing to help here, as I have.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx