[talks-uk] Selling phones with Talks installed

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:21:42 +0100

Hello everyone,

I know this was discussed a little while ago, so apologies for going over old ground.

when you are selling a phone with Talks installed, can you just erase your license code? I assume by doing this it will go into ten-minute mode, so would it be possible to put it into either ten- or thirty-day demo mode so the prospective purchaser can apply for a cross-phone license? This way they will have a phone with Talks installed to get them started with the phone. Thanks in advance for clarification.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

07:35:00