[talks-uk] Re: Compatible phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:35:23 -0000

Hi.

I've just bought a Nokia 6680 which should be free on your upgrade and which has a nicely proportioned keypad and large display should you have some sight. Alternatively, you could go for the Nokia N70 but I have never used this phone so I can't vouch for its ease of use. I do know however that the only major differences between the N70 and the 6680 is that it has a 2 MP camera as opposed to the 1.3 MP the 6680 has. It is also slightly smaller and lighter. I would say that if this phone is free on your upgrade, go for it as I'm sure it is just as good as the 6680 if not slightly better. However, if you have to pay for this, I would just stick to the 6680 which seems to be a popular and well established talks phone and highly recommended by talks users as a whole.

With best wishes, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>