TalkSerotek: Re: questions regarding System Access from a new user Think of it this way!

  • From: Chanelle Hill <chanellemh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:29:23 -0400

Dear Jim and list members,
I am sorry for starting what seems like a controversial topic. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I think that System Access is a great product. I agree that we should focus on the merits of each screen reader and recognize that they are all good products even though some may perform certain tasks differently or better than others. I certainly did not mean to downplay System Access in any way and am sorry for making suggestions about page breaks and more customization options. There are certainly several ways to work around the challenges that each screen reader presents as well as enjoying many of their benefits.

Chanelle