TalkSerotek: Re: avg

  • From: Tony Broome <tb777@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:17:03 -0400

Hey, mama Gail. Sounds like a firewall is detecting an app trying to open or be installed. Since you know the source of the program you can allow it. I personally just use Windows firewall because of this but other people don't mind and would rather be warned and told about every little ittie bitty thing.

Of course, you can post to me directly for help if you need to.

Tony

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/