TalkSerotek: Re: S A mobile, sip and puff and morse code input

  • From: Eduardo Gomez-Duran <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: limestonelady@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:07:37 -0400

Thank you for your message, Linda. As I was writing in a previous message we have discarded the sip and puff because my friend cannot create the proper preasure to generate the Morse codes, and he gets very tired. The next one is the Darci U S B. It REALLY appears promissing and if S A mobile works with it, he will be able to realize a dream he has had for about 8 years: access the internet independently.

I will 'try' to make the time to follow your directions to access the forum.
Thank you, again.
Eduardo

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/