TalkSerotek: Re: S A mobile, sip and puff and morse code input

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:48:37 -0400

Hi all,

Hmmmmm, I don't know if there's a current Windows program that works with Morse Code and would be accessible to SA, but I'd be interested in hearing about it.

I thiink I have an old, old, Linux or DOS Morse Code program designed by an old friend Rick Hayner, God rest him. Its code was GPL I believe, and it might be the basis for an addition to SA. It may take me a couple of days, but I may be able to unearth it.

There are probably more modern encoders and decoders, I'll look there too. This is really interesting cuz folks like that should have access!

dah-dah-dit-dit-dit dit-dit-dit-dah-dah!
Ann P. n2gsx

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/