TalkSerotek: Re: Laptop, etcetera, and SAMN USB from Newbie

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:30:20 -0700

Does the Old Key to F... And the         USB update themselves or do you
need to reinstall it as they add new software updates?

Claude Everett
American by Chance Californian by Choice.
Every one has a disability, it's just that some are more aware of it than
others.
"A closed mind gathers no Inspiration!" C. E.
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends. "
Martin Luther King Jr.
 (1929 - 1968)

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/