TalkSerotek: Re: Laptop and SA2Go was Newbie

  • From: "Casey" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:25:10 -0400

Well in short the great thing about SA2go is that you can walk up to just
about any pc connected to the net and that has speakers and use it in
seconds. you don't need a key2Freedom, or a passkey. This is great for those
boxes that have not USB ports etc. Once SA2go is up, you settings are
automatically transferred and activated for you.
If you need examples, or clarification Just ask. that's what we're here for.

Casey