[tabi] Re: new, inexpensive, talking cell phone

  • From: betsaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 09:17:35 -0500

I just got the LG rumor-2 from virgin mobile and it too is very accessible. I think Sprint supports this model too. They of course have a new touch screen version as well, but don't know anything about it. There is very little I can not do with this neat little phone and I got it for under $100.

Betsy

Quoting Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

below is from the Top Tech Tidbits newsletter:

Speaking of accessible phones, a considerable breakthrough seems to have
occurred
at Verizon, where they have come out with the Samsung Heaven with full
speech for
all the phone's capabilities except e-mail and the web. It reads text
messages, and
can be had quite affordably. this is the link for a lengthy podcast
demonstrating
all the phone's features:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kckby2

"unsubscribe" in the subject.