[tabi] Re: grocery shopping the Internet way

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:50:55 -0400

cool
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:47 AM
Subject: [tabi] Re: grocery shopping the Internet way

Hi all,

This seems to be just a list maker (except for the part where it will
store the file on an internet server for you).

If anyone wants it, I have a Word template with macros, which allows you
to make your list, and then have it printed in aisle order.

you must input each item into a Word table, and specify the aisle in the
store, but when you've done that once, you can then use the list in the
future by just checking off which items you want to purchase, and when
it prints, it only prints the ones you've specified.

I've got a large number of items specified for the Killearn Publix; if
others start to use it, they could share store layouts between other
shoppers of that particular store.

For visual readers, it also changes background color each time the aisle
changes, to help queue the shopper when they're done with a particular
aisle.

It also has a column to remind you of couponds or sales information for
each item.

hth,