[tabi] grocery shopping the Internet way

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:36:02 -0400

An easy way to organize grocery shopping
We have so much competing for our time these days. And we still need to make
time to spend with our families.

I multitask whenever I can. I group my errands so I'm running around town less.

And I use the free GroceryWiz. It does one thing and does it well. It helps you
organize your grocery shopping.

The site is simple. Select a category such as fruits or frozen foods. Then,
select the items you would like to add to your list.

GroceryWiz also lets you add notes for each item. This is handy if you want to
buy a particular brand.

When you're done, you can simply print up your list and take it with you!

But maybe you don't want to waste the paper or ink on printing. Or, maybe you
want to forward the list to your spouse.

In that case, sign up for a free account. You'll have the ability to save your
list online. You can pull it up on your phone at the store. Or, share your
list. You'll love this site

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
www.grocerywiz.com

one more link: