[tabi] Re: Techno Demo Schedule

  • From: Toni King <tkk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:00:46 -0400

Hi Robert,
Sorry you did not receive your invite as a vendor. I will check into that right away.

The machines are brought here by the Leon County Supervisor of Elections office. To my understanding the new machines will be at the polls this Nov. I used the earlier machine in the last election but that machine did not print out a paper ballot so they went back to the drawing board and created a new machine that does print out your ballot after you have submitted the completed ballot. I will contact the person I have been working with and post when the machines will be on site for voting.

The machines has magnification as well as speech and all features are adjustable.
Take Care,
Toni
PS I Will post the flyer from now on and a reminder post in plenty of time for folks to book their rides. :)

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
  Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras

Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner know.
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.