[tabi] Re: Techno Demo Schedule

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:00:10 -0400

Hello Toni,

I'm sure the format of your techno demo was fine; however, some of us didn't
go because we didn't understand that there would be any "hands-on" time, or
that the voting machine would be shown.

In fact, none of the information was published on TABI (except by someone
going out of his way to copy it from Face Book) who managed to publish a
very abbreviated schedule, a couple of days before.

If you are accepting suggestions, this would be of the most help: please
publish full descriptions of what will be available, and how and when, and
give us at least a week (and two would be better) to arrange our schedules.

Thanks.