[tabi] Re: Sad Occasion

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:54:47 -0400

I never had the pleasure to meet Bonnie--at least I don't think so--I have visited clients who lived in Casa Calderone.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>