[tabi] I am home!

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 16:36:27 -0400

Dear All who have prayed and loved and cared and supported,
I AM HOME! I got home yesterday around 3 and went straight to bed. Checking out
took all day and I was whipped. Can't remember just what Robert fed me last
night but I slept like a baby. I am doing better than any of us, including the
Doc can believe. Thank you all for your friendship, prayers, and love! I will
have 2 - 3 weeks in-home nursing care and after that, a few more weeks down
time to finish healing. I am one of the most blessed women in the world to have
so many dear friends who care about me and meet my needs in different ways. I
love each of you!
Happy Mother's Day to the moms and HAPPY "just because" to the rest!
God bless you all!
Love,
Sila