[tabi] Fwd: [Sdrc] News, Update, and Planned Memorial Mass for Jill Caputo

  • From: Leandre Clark<lyc05@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:15:17 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: sdrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sdrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, njean@xxxxxxx, sbyke@xxxxxxx, Katie Cortese <cnc08d@xxxxxxx>, "Hill, Cara" <Cara.Hill@xxxxxxxxxx>, latasha.givens@xxxxxxx, "Brown, Shawn D." <Shawn.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Awoniyi, Bea" <bawoniyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Clutter, P Ann" <aclutter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dwight, Kelly" <kdwight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ebener, Timothy" <tebener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jackson, Marshaun D." <mdjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jasmine <jlowe2@xxxxxxx>, "Lester, Patti" <PLester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SDRC <SDRC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SDRC Receptionist <SDRCRECP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Thompson, Taylor" <tlthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Waite, Vecous" <vwaite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:39:09 -0400
Dear everyone,

Some of you might have heard but others may not know.  One of our friends and
colleagues, Jill Caputo, was in a fatal accident on campus.  As a student who
was registered with the SDRC and a member of the FSU community, we want to come
together to remember her and support one another.  Jill was well connected to
the St. Thomas More Church and they are having a special program to remember
her next Wednesday September 1 (see the invitation below).  I invite you to
join with the St. Thomas More family so that all of those who knew and love
Jill can come together at one place, a place that means so much to Jill when
she was alive, to remember her.

Feel free to email Bea (bawoniyi@xxxxxxx) if you have questions.  I look
forward to seeing all of you there.

Bea

The 5:15 Mass at St. Thomas More on Wednesday, September 1 will be in Jill's
memory with Monsignor Tugwell presiding (He knew her very well).  After the
formal mass is over (about 30 minutes), there will be an opportunity for people
to share memories and appreciation of Jill.  Please share this with all who may
be interested and let me know if you have questions.

Bea Awoniyi, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean of Students/Director of the Student Disability Resource Center
850-644-9566

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail (including the attachments) is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please
contact me that you have received the message in error, and then destroy it.
Thank You.

--- End Message ---