[tabi] Re: Fw: Know Anyone Interested?

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:59:46 -0400

Hi, I really think you should have gave it more of a chance! It does have a
learning curve but not that hard to learn. I have the old 3gs iphone, and
the Ipad. Now I will say I have the Haven also but this is because it is my
phone for I did not like the iphone for the phone part. I did like it for
the other things. But lot of the issues I was having at that time has been
fixed in the new Iphone4. It was not accessibility problems it was other
hardware problem I was having problem with. So this is the current Iphone4 ?
I could have help you with the iphone if you wanted me too. There is a very
good list for IDevices and the blind. It is called Aiphone list.  It is
yahoo group. I will give it below just for people info. You know you might
want to look into the iPod touch . It has everything the iphone has except
for the phone capabilities and built in GPS receiver and the camera is not
as good. But other than these minor things it is the same. So you at some
point might want to get this for the email, apps and such.

Sign,
Bubba

From: Reception <mailto:reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Amanda Bernath <mailto:abernath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ; Amanda Kan