[tabi] Fw: Know Anyone Interested?

  • From: "Elizabeth Bowden" <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 20:54:21 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Elizabeth S. Bowden
To: home
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:43 AM
Subject: Fw: Know Anyone Interested?

----- Original Message -----
From: Reception
To: Amanda Bernath ; Amanda Kan ; Barbara Ross ; Billy Badeau ; Elizabeth
Bowden ; Eva McElvy ; Evelyn Worley ; Jeanine Kane ; Jennifer Crowder ; Joyce
Warner ; Lynda Jones ; Mike Worley ; Toni King ; Wayne Warner
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:27 PM
Subject: Know Anyone Interested?

Most of you know that I tried to join the 21st century and bought an Apple 4 I
Phone from Verizon. That was on March 23. Some of you know that the I Phone
beat me down to the point of surrender, which I did humbly, and bought the
Samsun Haven. Toni and Cindy are graciously and generously helping me learn how
to use it. Instead of using the I Phone as decoration, I'm putting it on the
market. I am asking The amount I paid, which is $200. I had 2 brief
conversations on it, both with Verizon staff at the time of purchase.
Supposedly, I was being shown how to use it. Well, it didn't work!

If any of you know someone who is interested in a barely used I phone and its
charger, let me know. I've had my personal information deleted, and it's ready
for new ownership. ,

Thanks,
Jada