[tabi] Re: FW: The Opportunity of Adversity

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:06:02 -0500

It is also difficult for people not to :"label".  We see them everywhere
everyday.  Sometimes I feel the "labels" associated with the blind are in
indelible ink, as many of us have been educating and educating for longer than
some of you have been alibi, and the ADA, for the most part, ignored us while
"invented disabilities" are making a terrible backlash for those of us who need
"reasonable accommodations" for true disabilities we have no control to change.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself
to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco