[tabi] Re: Celllular GPS Recommendations

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:02:12 -0500

Hi Scott,

Just an FYI, I don't think WayFinder Access is a Sendero product.  the
Sendero product for cell phones is named "mobile geo".

I'd say, because I'm signed up for the Wayfinder Access list, and look-in on
it now and again, that a lot of it's users are not happy with it.  below is
a url for a nice, easily understood, comparison of it verses "mobile geo".

http://www.senderogroup.com/wfreview.htm

of course, it could be your phone does not support mobile geo, in that case
wayfinder access is your only choice.

hth,