<T34 Rulez> Re: <T34 (no subject)

  • From: shaleen mathur <m_shaleen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:29:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi poori,

Happy Birthday!! ya i kno tht was on 30th oct, but im a lazy guy.
i think i will me more atentive in this group if my TCS id is added to th group.
so vikram 22ji will u pls do the honours of adding my tcs id. its
shaleen.m@xxxxxxx

neway how all of u r doing. seem to be doing gr8. so subha is going to
thailand, congrats. huh, i missed the chance of going to switzerland. GL was
all ready to send me, but the onsite ppl didnt agree, they wanted a much more
expericenced guy. no probs. hey i got confirmed at 5, wht bout u all

shALeen ;)f