<T34 Rulez> Re: <T34 (no subject)

  • From: puspanjali patra <sanjalis_m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:47:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi 34ppl
really sorry for writing so late
i hardly check my yahoo mail
anyway, how r u all? i am checking mails after such a long time...didnt find
much from 34..whats wrong...too busy kya??
bharti, sheetal......how long will u take to write a few words
come on...speak up now
what else to write..pune's whether is fine
cant think of anything else
keep mailing .....
take care n have a great time
Puspa
Vijay Venkatesh Kumar <vijayv81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello dear Khan,

nice to know that u have come to mumbai.. me, narayan are staying in borivili
only. My number is 9820190035. If u need any help, do call us.
Btw u can drop in wen u find time.
bye,
Vijay.

Abhijit wrote:

Anybody of T34 are here in mumbai seepz office office. Currently I am in mumbai
for a training. If anybody is there please contact me, then we can meet...
bye
Khan

Abhijit Khan
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Saltlake Electronics Complex
Plot-B1, Block-EP, sector-V
Kolkata-700 091
Extn# - 9354

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".