[swag] Re: Another Idea

  • From: Derek Jones <algorithm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:10:44 -0500

Do we want primary trade routes highlighted? And how about instead of just red dots, we could do hues, like a weather map, and if cities/areas have a larger concentration of artists they would get a color closer to red, and sparse areas would get blue dots??

...or we could just do a National Geographic-type map with pushpins ;)

Derek Jones
-Nafai

On Sunday, June 2, 2002, at 02:50 PM, Daniel Falconer wrote:

Great idea Bob,

but my vote would be we don't do the "we are the world
bit".  No offense, I just can't sing worth a lick.

Daniel Falconer (Reverend Strone).

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12