[sustainableri] notes

  • From: "Dauna J. Noble" <daunajean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sustainableri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:35:17 -0400

heeey,   iM SHORT ON TIME SO BEAR WITH ME HERE...meeting meandered into the
idea that we will rent the whole garden, 40 beds, for $1600, plus couple few
hundred for greenhouse.  that put our membership figure for this year at $80
per member.  this includes a two-bed share (LOADS of veggies), water, seed
trays, much resources. We only need 6 more members. We are to try to recruit
thru SSCLT mail list, and freinds.  please try to share your excitement and
bring in a buddy! We are trying to make our full one-time payment by April
10? 15?  asacan. So, bring em in to our next two meets.  THURSDAY @ 530 AND
AGAIN SAT @ 430.

the meandering of our relationship with the garden and its landholders
remains of great debate and flux.  It seems we have resummed a greater
authority over the space in renting all the beds, and Yarrow seems to be
stepping back to more of a property management role.  I expect this
relationship will continue to remain fluid and fill its own gaps.  Now its
looking more like membership issues come to me, land and structure issues go
to Yarrow, actual dirt/food issues your captains
rise;mike?nina?allison?andrea?.

I THINK WE ARE NOMINATING mIKE to be REENHOUSE sTEWARD.  and all the glories
that entails.
seed u soon!