[survived-dfw] Re: does any one want to look at some photos?

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:58:46 +0200

Hi Andree,

I can't figure out which are the pictures from where I have to select
the ones I like. You mean all the pictures you posted uunder photography
on your wall?

Emil

Pe 12.12.2014 22:48, Andree Kehn a scris:
I am doing my annual portfolio refresh and I ask people to help me out on Facebook. If
you would like to do this (just looking at a bunch of photos and clicking
"like" on the ones that you think fit my brand)  then let me know. If we are
not yet friends on Facebook, we'd have to be friends (so I can add you to the group)

www.facebook.com/AndreeK

I'd love to be friends with all of you on facebook anyway!

Andree

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.