[survived-dfw] Re: Wake up a second

  • From: "Rohi Shetty" <rohishetty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:14:38 +0530

Hi Sven,

I liked the article and the photo.

Also the rest of the website.

Sorry, I’ve been busy but hope to have more time next week.

Ciao for now.

much metta,

Rohi

Thanks Emil. That´s what I wanted to hear ;o)
Now the content around these days until I start writing my fingers bloody.

Yes, I use Genesis themes since a long time. Also for a couple of micro niche
sites. I´m their ideal reader and...a loyal costumer when I´m happy.
Nice and professional themes + awesome support.

--

Gran Canaria Travel Guide
 <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/> adventuregrancanaria.com

 <https://ello.co/svoogle> „Ello.co“ <https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings>
Google Plus <https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Twitter
<http://instagram.com/svoogle> Instagram
<https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Facebook
<http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/> Pinterest

 <mailto:emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx> Emil Moldovan

19. Dezember 2014 11:13

Hi Sven,

I'd wish to be able to stay in bed :) ... I have one import which is delayed
and the customers want the goods before Christmas. Hopefully it will all work
well eventually.

Sven, the website looks clean and attractive. I like the fact that you move
fast. I wasn't inspired enough and started a website redesign 6 months ago and
it isn't finished yet, though we're close. I think I learned the lesson to go
with simple design. I have one made by a designer based on my site structure,
but the implementation started back in October and only now is almost finised.

You usually go with Genesis themes? Or this is another kind of theme?

Happy holidays to you Sven !  We'll keep in touch, you have some experience to
share and I don't want to miss the opportunity. Maybe you teach us the
technique of contemplating the origin of the Universe while under the shower :)
It would be a nice thing to learn, because I don't find much time to meditate
lately.

Happy holidays to you all the other DFW colleagues!

Emil

On 19.12.2014 11:57, Sven v. S. wrote:

  _____

Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.

 <mailto:svoogle@xxxxxxxxx> Sven v. S.

19. Dezember 2014 09:57

Hi folks,

I know you´re all enjoying the winter sleep...besides me :D

Updated the page http://adventuregrancanaria.com today and the raw construct is
ready.
What do you think?

Ah and..it´s not Rainmaker. I cancelled the trial.

Happy holidays and best health for everybody,
Sven

P.S. Yes, you can go back to bed.

JPEG image

JPEG image