[survived-dfw] Re: Wake up a second

  • From: svoogle <svoogle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DFW Survivors <survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:41:09 +0000

Nice to hear from a professional photographer :-)

I shoot all the photos with a LG G2 or the GoPro. For older ones I used my
prehistoric Canon 350d...

Right no I upload some old articles from my other blog, which I will shut
down.

Next week I start to write in DFW style. Guess 1-2 articles a week should
be possible.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image