[survived-dfw] Re: Need your opinion about blog topics

  • From: Andree Kehn <andreekehn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 07:31:59 -0500

yeah, you have to tie it in. A section on how to eat healthy (and deliciously)
in Gran Canaria would be awesome. But a general tips on healthy eating would
pull away to much from your focus if it was't centered around traveling.

I always get the blues when I travel alone, something I never want to admit,
and I'll bet that's mot unique to me.So something that explores that, with
general strategies (meditation,yoga) and specific strategies (go check out this
nature walk or take a beginning surf class at this spot) would fit right in too.

What I don't think would fit is an article on staying fit in general that has
no connection to your area. (Whereas - "Five activities in CG to satisfy your
cross-fit addiction" is great)