[survived-dfw] Re: Need your opinion about blog topics

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 11:37:55 +0200

Hi Sven,

I think it's a good idea. First, it's like you are focusing more on a
specific type of client, and carving your own niche. Second, even for
the regular tourists, you will be perceived as the one who offers
something on top of the regular travel info.

I think to make those new topics to fit well in your travel blog, maybe
you can connect them somehow with Gran Canaria. You can speak about how
somebody can:
- change his/her eating (or other) habits during a vacation
- take a time for self introspection and finding purpose in life during
a holiday in Gran Canaria, etc.

I say go for it.

Emil

Pe 06.12.2014 10:19, Sven v. S. a scris:
Hi folks,

short and simple question: Do you think it?d be a good fit to include
Self improvement/Happiness/Healthy Food/Habits as categories in my
Gran Canaria Travel blog?

If not, why? :)

Thanks.
Sven
--

Gran Canaria Travel Guide
adventuregrancanaria.com <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/>

<https://ello.co/svoogle> Google Plus
<https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Instagram
<http://instagram.com/svoogle> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Pinterest
<http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/>

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.