[suncommunity] Re: scsi adaptor support?

  • From: Stonent <zothorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sun Community Forum <suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 05:31:16 +0100

This message was sent from: Sun Community Forum.
<http://www.gekkou.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=1&i=500&t=343>

No but some of the LSI (aka NCR, aka Symbios) cards for the pc will work.
I posted something in the faq here over a year or so ago.

Here's something I googled:

You can use the NCR/Symbios/LSI chips 810a or 875 as they are supported

Sent using Phorum software version 3.3.2c <http://phorum.org>