[suncommunity] Re: dual monitor on blade 150

  • From: Robin KAY <komadori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:06:23 +0100

Seisbase Support wrote:

> X3769A Sun XVR-100 Graphics Accelerator

Speaking of which, I noticed the man page for the pfb(7D) device has
been added to docs.sun.com. It's about about as usefull as the new
m64(7D) man page (Sun stripped all the useful technical information out
of m64(7D) starting with Solaris 9) -_-.

Still, I think the registers must be mappable so that Xsun can do
hardware acceleration and providing Sun hasn't invented any new
undocumented ioctls the necessary addresses should be in dev_specific[].
I'll bug ATI developer relations for the necessary docs on the 7500 chip.

Now, all I have to do is actually afford the thing ^_^'. I don't suppose
  anyone knows anything about the rumoured successor to SchoolZone? It
has to be able to sell to an individual AS/A2 student in the UK.

--
Wishing you good fortune,
--Robin Kay-- (komadori)