[suncommunity] Blade 100 DIMM and ECC registered

  • From: Adrien Farkas <freddy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:30:02 +0200

hey folks,

I did a mistake and bought a 256mb ecc dimm, but registered. this, of
course, doesn't work in the SB100.

so i'd like to ask someone in continental europe and/or uk (US also
works, of course), whether anyone, who might have need for a registered
ecc dimm (apacer, 256mb reg ecc pc133 cl3) _and_ could spare a 256mb
unbuffered dimm that works with SB100 could change with me.

or, if anyone has a 256-512mb dimm (spare) for SB100, I'd like to buy
it for a reasonable price. seems to _very_ difficult to get it here in
Slovakia (mid europe).

any response appreciated!

cheers,
--