[suckleyphotogroup] Suckley photo group - next meeting and new mailing list

  • From: "Edwin van den Oosterkamp" <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:47:51 +0100

Dear photo group members,

A new month has started and this of course means that the date of our next
meeting is almost upon us - next Tuesday to be more precise, which is the
7th of June. As usual we will meet at 8pm at the Suckley village hall.

This email comes via a newly setup group list that will allow all of us to
communicate with each other outside of our usual group meetings. The email
address of the list is:

suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emails that are sent to the above address will automatically be forwarded
to all other members of our photo group. This way we can all email with
each other through just one single email address.

Best regards,

Edwin van den Oosterkamp