[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Suckley photo group - next meeting and new mailing list

  • From: Robert Sutcliffe <bobsutcliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:36:22 +0100

Hello Edwin,
We got back from our "pretty long" holiday in NZ and Oz and on checking emails
I found a couple from you - many thanks. I have a problen in as much we go to a
music evening on Tuesdays so will not be able to come along.

Hold on - thoughts - is the meeting monthly or weekly? If it is monthly I can
easily do without music once a month ....

Regards Rob Sutcliffe