[studiorecorder] Re: editing

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:07:14 -0500

Judy:

Its all in the manual, but we'll try to help.

First of all, you can use the regular Shift-Arrows type of selecting. I
don't recommend it, but it is there.

The recommended way is to first hit C to clear the selection. Then, go
to the place where you want the selection to start and hit the left
bracket. Finally, go to the place where you want the selection to end
and hit right bracket.

To play the selection, use Shift+Space. To delete the selection, hit
Delete.

The diference from Sound Forge is that we let you move around, even
when there is a selection. So, if you hit play, it will act normally.

To go to the beginning of the selection, its Ctrl+[. To go to the end
of the selection, its Ctrl+]. You can then tune the selection points by
just moving the caret and hitting the left or right bracket again.d

Rob Meredith

>>> judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/23/07 10:33AM >>>

Okay, I may be dense, but I've rtfm and I can't find out how to make a
selection, audition it, and then delete it like you do in soundForge?

How do I take out small portions and tighten the zoom ratio?

Judy