[studiorecorder] Re: differentiating tracks in an audiobook/how?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:47:28 -0500

You could highlight each chapter and make a file for each chapter by hitting control-shift-s.

Curtis Delzer

on Tuesday 4/12/2011 01:21 PM, Kimberly Morrow, PhD. said:
I'm recording audiobooks containing multiple chapters. Question: How do I create various tracks--example, chapter 1, then another track within the same book for chapter 2, Etc.

Thanks,

Kim (newby Studio recorder user)

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, 53°F Wind:NW-320° at 21mph
Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F