[studiorecorder] Sound strength is reduced.

  • From: "Livio Novi Rodriguez" <livionovi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:42:29 -0500

Hello listers:

When I record from the Internet using Studio Recorder 3.8.0.0, sometimes I
connect headphones to the computer (those used for Skype) or sometimes I
connect external speakers.  I do this because I am recording a soccer match
wich I would listen later and obviously I don't want to know what would be
the final score when recording.  In other words, the only way to mute the
sound without affecting the recording is by connecting the devises listed
above.  However, if I check the pick meter, it is approximately 15, which
means the sond volume is affected.  Any ideas?

Please reply the sooner you can to the Studio Recorder users' list.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Best regards,

Livio Novi.