[studiorecorder] Re: Press Release on the New Olympus Machines

  • From: Mika_Pyyhkala@xxxxxxx
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:06:54 -0500

Hi,

Is there anything different re the Olympus recorders and Juice?

I'm assuming with Juice you could send shows to any mass storage device
like the Iriver, an SD card, a compact flash card, etc.  To me the biggest
limitation is the device must be left on so that it will appear as a
drive, etc.

Is there anything special re the new Olympus in this regard?

Thanks..Mika

"The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do
him absolutely no good."
-Ann Landers-

Regards,
Mika Pyyhkala